COVID-19 Update: I am now offering face to face appointments.
See below for details of how to book
I am now offering routine face to face appointments at 21 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS.
(Please note, this a is a temporary relocation from my usual clinic at The Park Hospital in Arnold, due to COVID-19)
What you need to know:
- There is no disabled access and the consulting room may be on the first floor.
- Due to the registration of the premises, I am also unable to treat under-16s at this time.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an enquiry prior to making an appointment.
A 30 minutes face to face consultation costs £150. The cost of a referral is £40. The cost of any drugs will be in addition to the consultation fee.
If blood tests are taken, a follow up consultation will be required to discuss your results. You will be advised in advance of the cost of your investigations.
Consultations are generally available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Payment will be taken in full upon booking for all consultations. Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to an appointment will be charged in full.
If you are unable to make a face to face appointment using the online system, please call 01157270025 (11am-3pm) or email email@example.com . Video or telephone consultations may be available. Please send an email to request this.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of Coronavirus – a high temperature and/or a continuous cough/ loss of sense of smell/taste – please do not make or attend an appointment with me. Instead, follow the NHS advice.
Dr Emma Pooley.
Please disregard the information below and see details, above, of my new temporary clinic during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Appointments are available as follows:
- Park Hospital, Arnold near Nottingham: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
The Park Hospital
What to expect
A private GP can diagnose, test, refer to a private consultant & write prescriptions; with same day appointments, why wait?